The following is an idea of how our ticket sales program works from start to finish:
- We answer any and all questions you have about the program prior to signing up.
- Your group/team/organization registers using our online enrollment form.
- Upon enrollment, we will contact the designated person at your group/team/organization to discuss details of the program, including ticket distribution options, games, number of desired tickets, professional teams participating in the area, etc.
- Begin selling tickets.
- If the order form method is chosen, we provide marketing materials to help you collect ticket orders from friends, family, colleagues, local businesses, and the community. Once you're ready to order tickets, we enter a basic agreement defining how many tickets are being sent and how much money you owe per ticket.
- If tickets are to be provided upfront on consignment, we enter a basic agreement defining how many tickets are being sent and when any unsold tickets need to returned by. We then send out the tickets and provide marketing materials to help with sales.
- If tickets will be purchased online, we provide details on exactly how customers can get the appropriate discount and where they should go online to purchase.
- We work with your team throughout the process to provide ticket selling ideas, set ticket sales goals, update ticket sales totals, and ensure that the program is running smoothly.
- We are in constant communication with the professional teams as well to relay sales figures and request additional tickets if needed by your group/organization.
- Once tickets are sold, you keep a certain amount per ticket and return the rest to us. No need to wait for a check!
- We will look forward to working with you again!
Overview Enroll Benefits Contact
© Copyright 2010, Phinaz Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Participating teams will enjoy these benefits:
• Tickets provided free of charge - no cost or upfront investment
• Exciting partnership with professional sports teams in area
• Virtually no limit on number of tickets to sell and how much money can be raised
• Fun way for kids to raise money for sport in which they participate
... and many more.
View additional benefits